Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thank You!

I hope you all enjoyed your day at our Super Saturday activity!  I know I enjoyed crafting, talking and having fun with so many wonderful people!

Just a reminder that all of the instructions can be found if you click on the "Instructions" tab at the top of the screen.  If you are looking for where I got the inspiration for most of these crafts, check out my Pinterest board Super Saturday Craft Ideas that I put together along the way.

If you are looking for more information on a certain craft or if the instructions aren't clear, please just comment on the blog post and I will check it every now and then to see if anyone needs any help!

Thanks again for making this such a wonderful activity!

Happy Crafting!

-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment